I recently wrote a blog post for the Hiscox business blog about how to attract the best young talent to work at your SME. The advice I gave can basically be applied to any business, small or large. The pointers are straightforward and easy to follow, but surprisingly many large corporates are still struggling to get it right. The basic things you need to do to attract awesome young talent to your business are:
- Show them how their role can make a difference.
- Pay above the breadline.
- Be online and be relevant.
- Involve them in decision making.
- Be open to change.
- Provide Development Opportunities.
- Provide Advancement Opportunities.
To read more (and to see the above points in greater detail) you can see the whole post here: